Saturday, October 9, 2010

Awesome Limos

Some people will turn any car into a Limo, here are some that I found pretty interesting.
First is this innocent BMW 745i. The car as a basic sedan is pretty, and I actually do not hate this limo version of it either.
 On a standard Limo, you get four doors like in a normal sedan, but these guys thought those were not enough, and had to add two more.
 Now this is where my beef starts. I like the BMW X5, but only as an SUV. How these guys thought that this would look pretty, I don't know. But I personally do not think they did justice to this vehicle.






 This one actually surprised me. I thought Lil' Wayne was crazy to have a PT cruiser in limo version, until I saw this. PT cruiser is certainly not my favorite car from Chrysler, and definetely not their prettiest. I mean, for the size of this car, I would have thought they would make the rear brake lights a bit bigger
 I don't know what to say about these interiors, but they definetely look better than all the houses I have been to....





 I have no words for this guy... I mean, you take a Porsche and stretch it out, am speechless




No comments:

Post a Comment